The Indiana Early Learning Summit brings together business, policy, and civic leaders across the state to understand the business case for investment in early childhood.
Engage on social media using #INforEarly!
The Indiana Early Learning Summit features remarks from Indiana government leaders, findings from a new statewide study on the economic impact of early care and education, and panel discussions with business and civic leaders. The day’s events focus on supporting the workforce today through investing in early childhood education.
A look at the Summit Agenda:
- 10:00 am – Registration
- 11:00 am – Opening Remarks
- 11:30 am – Lunch / The Economic Impact of Early Care and Education
- 12:30 pm – Community Impact Panel
- 1:30 pm – State Legislative Panel
- 2:30 pm – Indiana Early Learning Summit Awards
- 3:00 pm – Close